Transfer from your hotel for the visit of Wat Phnom. It is a Buddhist pagoda, built in 1373, and stands 27 meters (88.5 ft) above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city. The pagoda was given the name of Wat Preah Chedey Borapaut. Wat Phnom is the charming central point of Phnom Penh.
Then, orientation tour of the capital Phnom Penh passing by French colonial district like post office, Manolis hotel, former bank …etc.
You will stroll around the Marché Central, a magnificent Art Deco-style building built by the French in 1935 and listed as an architectural heritage of the city. While admiring the architecture and the animation of the place, you may be tempted by some shopping.
Lunch at local restaurant (set menu included)
***Note: vegan/vegetarian menu is available – menu to be advice.
In the afternoon, visit the National Museum of Arts is to the North of the palace grounds, on the opposite side of 184th street. The building was designed in Khmer-style in 1920 by a French architect. The most important artifacts are sculptures from the Angkor era and before.
Then, continue to visit of the SOSORO Museum. This new brand museum is located in the heart of Phnom Penh, in a deeply renovated historic building, a stone’s throw from the Tonle Sap. Everyone will be able to discover, at their own pace, 2000 years of monetary history – and history itself! – Cambodia through 12 rooms richly equipped with video presentations, 3D animations and interactive and fun spaces.
- Historical site of Wat Phnom
- Architecture tour of building around Phnom Penh
- National Museum of Cambodia for historical of Cambodia
- Sosoro museum for economic of Cambodia since first century
- Electric Tuk-Tuk with driver
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All entrance fee to the sites and museum
- Refill Aluminum Bottle Water
- Carbon footprint for sustainability action
- Other expense