In the morning, transfer your hotel in Phnom Penh by Tuk-Tuk to the Mekong River crossing in local boat to the island of silk ” Koh Dach ”, famous for the weavers of Khmer silk. After crossing the river, continue directly to the homestay.
Arriving on the other side and explore the famous island Koh Dach by Bike (around 4km). This is a scenic route along the Mekong River where there are many fishing villages. You will admire the charming villages and beautiful river views. Then, if you wish, you can participate in the preparation of Cambodian dishes.
Lunch at homestay.
Around 3pm (if you wish to stay longer, please inform your guide), return back to Phnom Penh and transfer to your hotel.
- Enjoy the authentic and popular transfer by Tuk-Tuk
- Enjoy the landscape and overview along the Mekong river
- Experience in Khmer culinary at homestay
- Learn about local life style of people there
- Tuk-Tuk with driver
- Ferry fee
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at homestay
- Refill Aluminum Bottle Water
- Carbon footprint for sustainability action
- Other expense