ALL DREAMS CAMBODIA MEETS WITH MINISTER OF INFORMATION KHIEU KANHARITH
Jacques Guichandut, Managing Director of ALL DREAMS CAMBODIA (an inbound tour operator), thanked the Royal Government of Cambodia for providing free vaccinations to foreigners, which is very rare worldwide
During his meeting on June 22 with HE Khieu Kanharith, Minister of Information, he expressed his satisfaction to see Cambodia as the second country in ASEAN with the largest number of people vaccinated against Covid-19.
However, Jacques Guichandet expressed his regret that Cambodia’s efforts on the vaccine campaigns has not been widely reported in International news, which led to the loss of tourism revenue.
His aim is to increase awareness among foreign tourists that Cambodia is a safe tourist destination, with a large population vaccinated against Covid-19. Cambodia is no longer just an extension to a trip to Thailand or Vietnam.
Therefore, Mr. Guichandut hopes that the Royal Government of Cambodia will cooperate with the private tourism sector to promote a positive image of Cambodia even better.
Published: June 22, 2021 TVK Phnom Penh, June 22 2021
ðŸ‘‰Read more here: https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50879934/all-dreams-cambodia-considers-cambodia-a-safe-tourist-destination/?p=879934
ANALYSIS & STATISTICS: CAMBODIA’S VACCINATION DRIVE BY CAMBODIA NEWS ENGLISH
- Around 95% of Phnom Penh’s (PP) adults have had one dose
- Cambodia is the 11th most vaccinated non-European large country globally
- Cambodia’s 9th most willing to take the vaccine out of 116 countries surveyed
- Whilst most countries use an age-based vaccine rollout, Cambodia’s is location-based
ðŸ‘‰Read full article here: https://cne.wtf/2021/06/24/analysis-cambodias-vaccination-drive
VACCINE IMPACT ON TRAVEL – FIVE PREDICTIONS FOR TRAVELERS TRENDS IN 2021 BY TRIPADVISOR
1. There are encouraging signs of growth in demand for accommodations in the U.S. and major European markets, but a muted recovery picture emerges across the Asia-Pacific region
2. The vaccine is having a significant impact on the demand for leisure travel – countries where the pace of the vaccination rollout is more advanced, like the U.S. and UK, are experiencing the strongest growth in traveler searches – and that is translating to dining and experiences demand too
3. Domestic tourism is dominating travel planning searches for the peak season ahead, but for trips further out travelers are already actively planning international travel
4. The city break is back! City destinations are the number one trip of choice for those who have been vaccinated – but nature still appeals for those waiting on their first dose
5. On average, vaccinated travelers plan to spend more and vacation longer than other travelers – offering hope for greater spending in the tourism sector once vaccinations everywhere become widespread
ðŸ‘‰Read full article here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelTrendsReportJune2021