Enjoy the virtual experience from your homecountry to discover Phnom Penh capital city of Cambodia.
You will be able to discover the trading in Cambodia each period from 1st century. At the end of this vitural in this museum, have a fun with the game to test your knowledge. Then, we continue by our electric Tuk-Tuk to see the attraction site in Phnom Penh, Wat Phnom is a Buddhist pagoda, built in 1373, and stands 27 meters (88.5 ft) above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city and also is the charming central point of Phnom Penh. Continue to French quarter to see the post office, former hotel, former bank and central market. Finally at the Royal Palace garden.
- Trading process in 1st – 7th century
- The Empire without money
- French Protectorate, modernity without sovereignty
- The creation of the National Bank and the national currency
- Monetary system during the Khmer Rouge
- Phnom Penh city tour by the main sites
- Private virtual tour
- Presentation by our guide (English, French, Spanish, Italy) – if you request other language, please contact us.
- Back-up team support, if there’s any technical issues
- Maximum 50 people access to the virtual tour